Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Smiling



Photobucket
Doesn't Sarah look grown up?


This photo was taken at our church's Harvest Fair. A very nice girl from our ward was strolling around taking some candid shots. She gave us this one and I scanned it. Combine that with the gymnasium lighting and you get grainy. I don't care. It was a wonderful day and this will help me remember.
(Emily was off to one of the booths with her friend so she's not in the shot.)

I am extremely thankful to be a mother. It took a while... but oh, it was worth the wait. How I love my daughters! It is my great joy to watch them grow and learn. Life is so good.

2 comments:

  1. You both look beautiful! And your girls are lucky to have you as their mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a darling picture of you both! And yum, is that a piece of pumpkin cake with cream cheese froting atop? See you with your 2 pumpkin pies all aglow.

    ReplyDelete