Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The art of the costume



One last report on our Halloween festivities.


Photobucket
The day before Halloween, Sarah and Emily came giggling into my room. I looked up and found a pair of Cousin Its. What you see here is the extent of Sarah's costume. This Halloween marked the end of an era. It was the first time she didn't dress up and go trick or treating with her sister. Instead, Sarah had a small group of friends over for a party. (Mixed, I might add.)
Cue 'Sunrise, Sunset' here.


Photobucket
My Emmy dressed up as a W.I.T. or Witch in Training. Darling. She went trick or treating with her dad and I stayed home to hold down the fort.

Photobucket
This little bit of heaven lives across the street. Oh my.

Photobucket
It's official. I'm in love with Baby Ethan.

Photobucket
Russell and Carl
"Tents are hard."

If you haven't seen Up yet, please make a point to do so in the near future. Its good for the soul.

If you have seen Up you'll appreciate how amazing this costumed duo is. I don't know who the children are or where the picture was taken. It was on someone else's blog and I just couldn't resist.

Happy Halloween all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Baby Ethan too! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And PS. Have I mentioned how happy I am that you found my blog and that we 'met'? I would love to meet for real sometime because you are someone I consider a friend...

    ReplyDelete