Friday, November 6, 2009

Greensleeves and an Updo

Who knew piano practicing could be so much fun?

Last night the girls were practicing a duet for their Christmas recital. Well, horsing around is more like it. Lots of laughter and giggling. I love these moments, when they're having a great time together. The laughter soon turned to shrieks of indignation.


Photobucket

Please note Em's mischeivous grin and the tap she's giving her sis with the left arm. Something along the lines of "Oh come on... it's not that bad."


Photobucket
This is, "You got spit in my eye! If I had my glasses on you could see it all over the lenses!!"

Brief pause while we all laugh some more.

Photobucket
Aaaand we're back.


Photobucket
They really are starting to sound quite good together.


Photobucket
By way of celebration, after the piano practicing was done,
Em decided to do my hair.


Photobucket
This asymmetrical coiffure is what Emily called a messy bun. Apparently its all the rage right now. (And yes, that is Thoroughly Modern Milly on the screen. We can't help ourselves.)

Photobucket
Thanks Miss Emmy... it was soo much fun. Love you!

5 comments:

  1. Tiffany, a messy bun is how I do my hair 85% of the time...however, your's looks much less messy than mine does.

    I laughed right out loud at the spit in the eye...I love that they love each other!

    I'm sure your schedule is much busier than mine so let me know when you have some free time to meet! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the faces on my girls looked that joyous when they are practicing. Nice work! Love the updo. Em has so many gifts of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Tiffany, YOUR GIRLS ARE TO DIE FOR!! :) I am super jealous of your closeness! Every time I see your blog it brings a HUGE SMILE to my face! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany, you are so beautiful! I love these pics. I miss your smile and your sense of humor. I am so sad to leave Lakeview, but I just couldn't pull the 12's or the graveyards anymore so that didn't really leave much left. For now, I am going to stay home and play mom and hope that I don't go crazy in the process. Hey, maybe you'll see me in ICU 7 in the near future. Totally kidding :) I will miss you guys and wish you all the best. Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Tiffany...

    Would you be so kind as to send me your email so that I can send you an email? My email is noelleplatt@hotmail.com

    Very cordially yours,

    Noelle

    ReplyDelete