Friday, November 13, 2009

Cold

Take a look at this picture and see if you can guess what we're doing at our house these days.


Photobucket

If you guessed nursing a cold, you were right. This is what Emily's room looks like in the morning. What you can't see in this pic is the garbage can Em is aiming for. Lots of blowing and honking occurs in the night and she tries really hard to lob the tissues into the garbage. My sweet girl is beginning to look as though she could audition for the part of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer in a Christmas musical.

Photobucket

The cold weather is keeping us inside a little more. Emily turned to an oldie but goodie to keep herself entertained the other day. She set up shop booking cruises for all of her stuffed animals. Sarah very graciously played along. She is a darling big sister for her sweet Emmy.


Photobucket

This is Em in the 'ticket office'. When the specs are on the end of her nose, you know she means business. She may end up in the travel industry yet.



Photobucket

The shorter days and colder nights have helped the color along on this beautiful tree. This is what I see when I step out my front door.


Photobucket

I like this tree a lot. Eye candy.
Happy November people. It feels to me like it's finally here.


3 comments:

  1. Very interesting. Emily has inherited the Kleenex trait from Grampa Darrell. Now she doesn't have quite the "twist" factor that Dad has, but in time... the finesse will come. Give it time, Give it time.
    I love Emily's creativity.
    I love Emily's "glass halfway full" outlook.
    I love Emily's black bear faking dead on the floor a la Toy Story.
    I love Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily just said, "What?! I don't want to have any relation to Grandpa and kleenex!" Funny.

    Nice pick up on the bear faking it.

    I love your sense of humor and I love how you love my girls. You're wonderful Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Emily! I hope she feels better soon!!!

    I love the animal cruze! :)

    ReplyDelete