Thursday, June 11, 2009

Swing me!

During the last few weeks of school, the students got an introduction to dance...

...the scary kind in which you actually touch your partner!

Sarah's fabulous teacher decided to have a swing dance competition for the sixth grade. Sarah came home from school a few weeks ago with a very big smile.

"How was school Sarah?"

"Good. (larger smile nearly accompanied by a giggle) Kevin asked me to be his partner in the swing dance competition next week!"

Look at the fun they're having!

Way to be brave Kevin.

I'm not sure who had more fun - the cute couple or me.

I may be enrolling Rich and me in some dance classes. Really, a girl likes to be spun around the dance floor once in a while.

3 comments:

  1. K- Kevin is cute! And what a doll for doing the asking! If I'm Carrie Ann Inaba, I give them a 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! But then you both know how important Dad and I think dancing is...or was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Kevin sure is a heartbreaker. We have seen quite a few smiles at our house over him as well.

    ReplyDelete