Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I am blessed to have a wonderful father for my
children.

He likes to get out and do things with his family.

"You have taught me more than can be expressed in words. I am so glad that Mom met you. I wouldn't have anyone else for my father." Sarah


"I love you more than anything else in this world, and if it weren't for you we would have many terrible things happen like....... a flood in our house, no computer, no Friday movies, no kite flying and no new sinks!" Emily

He is a patient teacher. That's one of the things I found so attractive about him. I knew he would be kind and patient with our children.
Of course you need to have a good role model. Rich's dad is such a good man and taught Richard all the important lessons. Thanks Dad.

I can't forget my own Dad. I am so grateful that I get to be your daughter.


Happy Father's Day to these amazing men. Thank you for your love, work, patience, humor, strength and good examples.

2 comments:

  1. Grandpa Stoll says you pump up his ego. And he always thought that Rich would make a good math professor.

    ReplyDelete