Friday, June 12, 2009

Clothing Optional

A few weeks ago in May (A time when there was real live sunshine to be had. Tired of the cool, rainy weather? Why yes I am!) I was in the kitchen with the window open. I heard Emily talking outside on the patio. I thought she was alone and took a peek through the window and saw that Em was not alone. She was in the company of many naked Barbies. She said she was having a hotel with a fancy swimming pool/hot tub for the Barbies.

Emily could be quite an entrepreneur.

(By the way, that's not a tumor or wad of chew in Em's cheek, just a mighty big jaw breaker.)

Examples of the new Barbie Godiva by Mattel.

Long haired brunette Barbie is getting a shampoo and set.

Hotelier, cosmetologist... whatever you choose to be, it will be great fun to watch you do it. Love you Emmy.

3 comments:

  1. Emily, you are the clever one and I want to visit your cool spa when it opens for Grandmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I need to be the barbie in the top bowl....no trickle-down nastiness for me! Emily is so ingenious! Who woulda come up with that one? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny. As always, I think that it's a great idea to keep a blog journal..these times will pass so quickly. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete