Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Time Is Flying

It seems like just yesterday this darling little girl was home with me all day long. We played and read and cuddled and napped and had fingerpainting sessions and played at the park.

How sweet are those pigtails?

Now she's 12 and excited to do new things...

...like go to the Temple! At 6:30 this morning, Sarah and I went to the Temple where she was able to do baptisms for the dead. What a sweet experience it was for me to be present for Sarah's first trip to the Temple. Thank you Sarah.

4 comments:

  1. neat! What a fun "first." That is one of my favorite shots of Sarah. So shmoopie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect is that? Those sweet times are forever. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your photos are so fun. We love being updated on your family's activities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandpa Stoll
    From one who looks back and sees many things I failed to fully comprehend and which I would like to do over. I applaud you, Tiffany.

    ReplyDelete