Sunday, March 1, 2009

No Mas!

Enough already! Last week it was Emily and this week its Sarah. She got sick Friday and ended up with a sore throat, upset stomach and fever. We got her checked out and it is a mean virus. All we can do is treat the symptoms and keep her hydrated. She has been miserable but is feeling a little better.

That same day, Rich and I had tickets to see Madame Butterfly courtesy of my brother and sister in law, Tony and Connie. I really wanted to go but was torn about leaving Sarah when she was sick. Turns out I didn't have to worry at all because the same fabulous lady who took care of me when I was sick was able to step in and take care of Sarah. It was so comforting to know my Sarah was in such capable and loving hands. Thanks Mom... what would we do without you?

The ballet was beautiful. I know... Puccini wrote it as an opera, but it was staged as a ballet in 1995 and now Ballet West has mastered it. It was gorgeous and heartbreaking. Definitely not a romantic comedy, but so lovely. The tickets were a birthday present for us and Tatiana and Henry from Tony and Connie. Thanks guys... we had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to help! Glad you could enjoy the ballet! Very pleased that Sarah is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Tiffany, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! :) I love the one where your husband has on 2 different shoes. How cute was that? Seriously, I laughed out loud when I read that! The pictures were just icing on the cake! I am sorry that your beautiful little ones have been sick these past weeks. :( Oh and to answer your question about "where my pics of Provo signs are"....well lets just say that my husband said "oh Briana, I know that you would never do something like that". I thought to myself...OH YES I WOULD!!! lol Then I realized that well...the old me would have done that, I suppose I am growing up. BOO! :) I can't wait until we work together again. Love you!

    ReplyDelete