Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Fashion Show

Last Sunday was the birthday dinner for my extraordinary Mom and my darling nephew Clark. These Sunday dinners are a highlight for me as I get to be with my little family and my parents and sibs and nieces and nephews. There is always an embarrassing amount of good food and nearly just as much laughter.

On this particular evening, before dinner was served, my niece Megan informed us she had just got her dress for the junior prom and had brought it with her. Of course we demanded a preview. A few minutes of anticipation- then she floated down the stairs. Wow!

(I think in this shot she's trying to find a way to process all of the ooh's and aah's and compliments.)

She is so beautiful... inside and out. Her date is a lucky boy.

Not to be outdone... Clark who is uber fashion conscious came up from G&G's basement full of long outdated couture with these fabulous rainbow striped suspenders. Point of interest - his father actually wore these. Yikes! He tucked in his shirt, hiked up his pants and gave us a show. Zoolander/Blue Steel worthy I think.


Here are Mom and Clark sharing the birthday bench.


Clark has been busy teaching snowboarding and we have missed not having him with us. Thanks for coming Clark!

Happy Birthday Mom and Clark. Love you so much! oxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! what cute pictures! Scary how Clark can work it as well as he does. What a ham. Megan is so wonderfully darling and simply elegant. Aren't we so spoiled to be their favorite aunts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have fun! Thanks to Tony, Rich and Henry for finding good jobs right here in Northern Zion so we can get together often.
    (Clark, we missed you!)
    Have a great birthday, Tiffany!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha, Tiffany...your family kills me!! :) You all are too cute! BTW, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR NIECE'S DRESS!! Simply stunning! Clark's outfit/pose was to die for as well. Thanks for always putting a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress! I wonder if Jennifer Crabtree knows Clark...on her days off, she teaches snowboarding in Park City.

    ReplyDelete