Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nancy Drew

Since I mentioned Emily's enjoyment of all things Nancy Drew in my last post, I thought you might like seeing Emily's interpretation of the famous girl detective.


Here she is giving her latest case a good think.




Emily doing a dead on impersonation of Miss Nancy Drew.


Sarah dressed up for Halloween as the Greek Goddess of Rainbows. Her fabulous glittering toga and the Nancy Drew ensemble were all found at the DI. Woo Hoo! Nary a stitch was sewn (by me) during the making of the costumes. Sweet.

3 comments:

  1. K, I just got halloween anxiety. Nancy is so authentic. The action shot is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, can you believe that 56 tears ago I was reading every Nancy Drew book I could beg, borrow or check out at the library? What great training got your skills of observation and logic...nothing will get past you!

    Sarah, Cleopatra would have had nothing on you if you had been in Rome when she was there. You would have bewitched the entire Roman Senate to say nothing of poor Mark Antony or Julius Caesar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Emily kills me!! I love the impression of Nancy Drew! :) Your girls are simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete