Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eccentric?

This is my wonderful husband Rich, laughing at...





this.


I've worked 12 hour graveyards the last two nights and am just beat/useless. Rich got home and made a fabulous dinner featuring pork chops, steamed asparagus and pasta. He then offered to take the girls to the library. They got home and the chillens got ready for bed. I called for the fam to come into the living room for scriptures and prayer and Rich came up the stairs laughing. This is what had transpired:

Sarah - "Dad!! You've got the wrong shoes on!"

Rich - "No I don't."

Sarah - "Look!"

Rich - "Oh."

My good husband had been at the public library for 40 minutes with an assortment of footwear. He is an engineer and very, very smart. I think this sort of thing should be expected. If at some point he leaves private industry I believe my honey will adjust easily to teaching physics at the high school or college level. Everyone needs a mismatched physics professor in their education.

He's such a good sport! Love him.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you could hear me laughing. (Rich, I will help you find a way to get Tiff back for posting this precurser to senility in such a public manner.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I had my chuckle for today with the shoe thing, ha ha.
    Good for you, Tiffany, blogging takes time but it is so good for keeping a finger on your pulse.

    ReplyDelete