Sunday, February 15, 2009

Catching Up



On December 27th, Richard and I enjoyed a milestone...our 20th anniversary! We decided last fall that we would take another cruise to mark the big event and we wanted to bring Sarah and Emily with us. So in November we flew to San Diego and spent two days playing on the beach and at Sea World and then boarded a ship and headed South.


We had so much fun on the ship and on our excursions snorkelling and horseback riding. We dressed up every night and ate in the formal dining room where our girls were spoiled silly by the nicest waiters. We were so proud of their table manners and willingness to try almost everything on the menu! It was so wonderful to have them come with us. We would do it again in a heartbeat. Time to start saving our pennies again! We've created some cruisers!

I can't believe twenty years have gone by so quickly! I feel so blessed to have such a kind, patient and hardworking man for my sweetheart. I have it so good!

1 comment:

  1. Jeannine and I had a chuckle at your delightful blog. Thank you for cute insight into your family's going ons. grandpa Stoll

    ReplyDelete