Monday, September 7, 2009

The Cabin - installment 1

As I mentioned earlier... my sister-in-law Connie's family has a cabin. Every year, my side of the family gets to go for a few days. It truly is the best time of the year. Here's how we begin.


Photobucket
First thing we do upon arriving is to unpack all the food. This can be a time consuming task because of the obscene amount of food we bring. Silly really, but we can't help ourselves.


Photobucket
You must also have diet coke. Hona and Megan busting out the liquid gold that will help keep the party going late into the night. Connie's in the background getting the cookies and candy ready for the massacre.


Photobucket
This is my beautiful sister Tatiana (Hona). At her feet is my brother Tony. Tony's idea of fun is pulling up a nice bit of carpet. Hona's idea of fun is to mock Tony as often as possible. She shot him in his signature position to which he responded, "Let the shaming begin." hee hee hee


Photobucket
Em in her jammies all ready for the big slumber party. The stuffed moose is part of the cabin. Emily loves all things associated with the cabin. Its a great place.


Photobucket
My niece Hillary. "I gots my Yahtzee and my blanky and the party is on!"


Photobucket
Hillary the next morning, after the party. Its all fun and games until someone wakes up.

Stay tuned for more cabin fun.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how enjoyable! Your cabin post is the best one, for sure! Except you found some real beauts of me, Tiff. I'm touched that you would not leave out my dear friend diet coke, as well. Just look how Megan has grown into a little adult! Could she be any lovlier? Not possible! Note to self: invest in the time it takes to pack and apply makeup, even at the cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! no no no. If you gussied up you would outshine the rest of us older types more than you already do. ...and yes, Megan is so pretty. And as for beauts of you, well, there's more. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun! Your pics and comments are almost as fun as the real thing. Can hardly wait for more. Thanks, again to Connie and J&E.

    ReplyDelete