Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Decade

Emily is ten! Actually, she's been ten since March 29th. I thought I'd wait to post about her birthday until she had her friend party. She wanted to wait till it was a little warmer and have a party with dinner and dessert cooked over the firepit outside. She waited and waited and waited some more for a decent patch of weather until finally in May it happened. So here's a little celebration of my darling Em:

Photobucket
A princess deserves to be spoiled occasionally.

Photobucket
Breakfast casserole and strawberries!

Photobucket
A birthday celebration at Grandma and Grandpa's. The cake is another one of mom's masterpieces. Emily requested it be in the shape of a shamrock this year. My little lamb thinks she's Irish.

Photobucket
Sierra, Baige, Allie and Emily. Darling girls.

Photobucket
Goofy girls.

Photobucket
The sweetest ten year old I know. Really.

Photobucket
Even though she's hit double digits... she's still my baby. Forever.

Photobucket
She is gifted in the hands on department. Massages, hugs... no one is better.

Photobucket
A chilly Emily at the Overlook in Zions.

Happy Birthday to my sweet, intelligent, kind, hillarious, tender, beautiful girl. How I love you.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!! ... late.

    When I first saw the Zion's picture I thought it was Angels Landing and I was going to be appalled and duly impressed at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, you are a darling girl! Fun to see you and your peeps in celebration.
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Emily...I loved your skit at the school program. You were wonderful!!! Gramps really is sorry he couldn't see it. We hope your mom got the whole thing on her camera. And happy birthday again! You are, indeed, a lovely and totaly awsome ten year old and we couldn't be more proud of you! I guess by the time you turn 20 years old you will be twice as wonderful as you are now...wow, you will really be absolutely extraordinarily awsome then!
    Love you with all our hearts forever,
    Grandma and Grandpa
    ps
    Thanks for setting the table on Sunday. You did a great job and it helped me so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany, she is just lovely! :) Loved the photos & love you! You should be so proud to have 2 amazing daughters. Their sweet spirits speak even in photos. I hope that you all are well. MISS YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such darling photos of your birthday girl! And we were delighted to see Sarah in the Ensign. Your daughters are lovely!

    ReplyDelete