Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You put your right foot in...

Photobucket

Actually, this is not the hokey-pokey gone ugly. It's eleven of the thirteen of my clan who went bowling in Heber City recently. (Rich was searching for the perfect bowling ball on the other side of the lanes and Big Henry was tying up some business and hadn't made it to the alley yet.) I wish I had more pictures to show how much fun we had.

You'll just have to trust me.

My parents were in Europe having a blast cruising riverboat style. (Think modern, Viking cruise line... not Showboat, Huck Finn era.) While they were gone, the rest of the family went back up to Connie's family cabin over conference weekend. Four days and four nights of great fun and relaxation. While we were there we drove down to Heber for some bonding time while wearing recently sanitized shoes. More pics to follow.

And just in case you're wondering, not surprisingly, Connie beat the rest of us bowling. The girl is a natural. At everything.

p.s. Thanks Connie for the photo. Love it.

4 comments:

  1. Can I be an adopted member of your family? You guys have so much fun! Aren't I kind of already family anyway? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it just the way you depict it. I prefer to wear my bowling shoes anonymously, thank you very much. What a great time, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That much fun had by all but us just shows that we still can't leave our kids for a minute. But we are glad to know you have a good time together!

    ReplyDelete