Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oh dear...

It would appear that I have inadvertantly corrupted the youth of my family.

A while back I posted a clip from SNL of a lovely and warped skit satiring the Lawrence Welk Show.

Up at the cabin I'd hear someone humming the tune and within seconds they were joined by others 'til we were all singing along. Then one night, Megan came downstairs and recruited some of her cousins to do this...



Photobucket
A reinactment of The Merrill Sisters

Photobucket
"and I'm Juneece"


Please look closely and note the use of props. Megan found a sad old doll in the loft and ripped its arms off. Love the baby hands. Tank you, Tank you Megan. It was fabulous.

Just in case you missed the skit the first time I posted it, here it is again. Please forgive the little commercial that accompanies it. I couldn't ditch it.

"And a one and a two and..."

3 comments:

  1. I guess Megan can mimick anyone which makes me a little nervous...and is that delight or adoration or both on Hillary's face? Thanks for sharing the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I am not "with my by myself" by instead, I am surrounded by loving, hilarious human beings. Thanks for capturing that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for corrupting all of us. I love your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete