Sunday, October 18, 2009

The rest of the story

These are the last of the pics from our Fall Cabin Fun '09. We had such a great time.

Photobucket
This is one of Megan's friends (I can't remember her name but tres adorable) getting a ride from my nephew Clark. I'm so sad this pic is a little overexposed because I want you all to see his face. Look closely at that smile! I love this boy. He's in his twenties but I used to change his pants so he's still a youngun to me.

Photobucket
Hona, Megan, Connie and Henry kicking puzzle booty.

When the sun went down or the weather was uncooperative, the jigsaw puzzles came out. 1000 piece puzzles with ridiculously small pieces.

Photobucket
Rich and Hona deep in puzzle mode.


Photobucket
My beautiful sister Tatiana and her Hillary.


Photobucket
We listened to all four sessions of conference, but thats a lot to ask of these kidlets. Found Em and little Henry (bud bud) up in the loft engaged in an intense game on the DS.

Photobucket
Early one morning, Bambi dropped by.

Photobucket
I remained true to the tradition of Church in your jammies on Conference weekend. Very seductive I know. Make-up next year for sure.
(Glamour Shot courtesy of Sarah)


Photobucket
And again, for your viewing pleasure... another dignified shot of my brother. Why? Because I can. I only wish his face was in the frame. Choice.
Once more, thanks Connie for the invite and for the time together. It really is the best.

2 comments:

  1. I just get the giggles when you post. Thank goodness for pitures. They just bring it all back to memory. I just love the intense puzzle shots and for sure, Em and Hen's darling expressions. You could win an award with that one. How stinking cute is Clark? I love that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just get happy that you all had such a great time together (and a little sad to have missed it all.) Thanks for all of the delightful pictures, I can enjoy it vicariously. Yes we do love that darling Clark...and miss seeing him often. I want to do a jigsaw puzzle right now!

    ReplyDelete