Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"...shepherds abiding in the field,"



For as long as there have been grandchildren in our family, there has been a Christmas Eve Nativity performed in my parents' house. This year was no exception. The only difference this year was that we were missing our big boys (my nephews). Chase is in Chile and Clark was still in Logan. The show did go on without them and they were missed. Here are a few moments from the production.


Photobucket
Backstage.

Photobucket
Maddie cracking up over Emily's comments about 'Mary's' need for some support undergarments. We'll just leave it at that. 'Nuff said.

Photobucket
My brother Tony, reading the account of the Savior's birth from the scriptures. Perfect length, just the right amount of love and reverence. Great job Uncle Tony.

Photobucket
Sarah as one of the Herald Angels and the star in the East.

Photobucket
Em as a shepherd and cousin Hillary as a lamb.


Photobucket
Big Henry, Little Henry and Grandpa were wisemen. Grandpa was cast and paparazzi so he's not in this photo.
The Nativity is one of my favorite parts of Christmas. It is a special thing to be able to do this with my family every year. So important to remember what we're celebrating.

1 comment:

  1. I have nearly worn out my mouse looking and relooking at these photos. They make me happy! Thank you for taking them and for posting them. I can hardly wait until next Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete