Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Celebrating Connie

Almost every Sunday the whole family gets together at my parents' home for dinner. We usually help out and bring a side dish or dessert or rolls to add to the bounty. The food is always delicious. Better than all the good food is the time spent together. Its just plain fun.

Sometimes we get to celebrate a birthday! A few weeks ago we celebrated Connie's birthday. Connie is my brother's wonderful wife. That makes me a lucky girl because I get her as a sister.


Photobucket

Here's Mom bringing in the cake as we sing.



Photobucket

Make a wish!



Photobucket

Henry, Hona and Sarah waiting for some cake.

Check out Hillary's reflection in the mirror.



Photobucket

Sarah likes to perch on laps. She's a snuggler. She's also a little glassy eyed from the big dinner and lots of cake.




Photobucket

Henry, Maddie and Megan on the love seat watching the birthday girl open her presents.



Photobucket

"Aunt Connie... I picked this card just for you!"

I love my family.

3 comments:

  1. Little just smiled pleasantly as I scrolled through the pictures. There's no shame in his game. I hope you archivally protect this image so that I can use against him in the not-so-distant future. Say, a high school assembly? "Vote for Henry, and pick a real winner!" ...but I digress. Connie! I love you! You are the icing on the cake! The absolute schizzle, the bomb...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that emotion Hona. We got very lucky when Tony made that choice. Whew!

    Rest assured, Bud Bud's photo is safe. I just sent pics of Chase in his Christmas package from his little boy days. I'll do the same for Little Hen when its his turn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been a good blog follower lately and see what I missed? Yes, yes, yes to all of the above. Love all three of my beautiful, wonderful girls!

    ReplyDelete