Friday, May 22, 2009

Parks & Recreation

While we were on vacation we found the most amazing new park.


Em loving the new park.


This was a two person swing that can get some air. We were fairly tame on it, but we saw some other people really make it fly!





Everything spins. This one reminded me of an old record player. Hand cranked. The daddy winds it up and then watch 'em fly.



Hang on Emily!









Sarah is really good at facilitating the thrills.



Did I mention everything spins? I felt like I'd been in a salad spinner. As soon as I was extricated I had to park myself on a bench. Wow. Not a good feeling for me. The girls loved it though.



Yet again, more of the turning.









I would have been sitting with Rich on the swing, but it just moved too much.

Kudos to St. George City Parks & Recreation.

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting dizzy just looking at the photos. Those tiny little bones in my middle ear just don't rock the way they used to. We will have to check it out next time.

    ReplyDelete