Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Swimmers take your mark...

Emily had a swim meet in January.

Photobucket
Em on the block during warm up.


Photobucket
The 'game on' face.


Photobucket
Freestylin'


Photobucket
Congrats from the big sis.
This was a pre-comp meet so Sarah didn't swim.


Photobucket
And look who's here! Cousin Hillary!
She's cheering for the team.


Photobucket
This would be Hillary and her excellent butterfly.



Photobucket
Hillary and Emily even got to swim in the same heat. Fun.



Photobucket
Hillary edged out Em in the breastsroke.


Photobucket
Newsflash from Sarah: "You took 5 seconds off your old time!"


Photobucket
A perk of having cousins on the same team...
sitting next to your sister at the meets.

Photobucket
My brother in law Henry... a Real* man.

Able to hold a fuzzy pink robe for his daughter and a purse for his wife and have fun doing it. Love this guy.

This was a small, dual swim meet which made for an easy Saturday morning outing. Love those. Love Emily. So proud of her hard work and great attitude!!

*Go Real Salt Lake!

6 comments:

  1. Once upon a time I was a swimmer too...once upon a LONG TIME AGO!

    You know what I love the most? How your daughters are such good friends! It makes my heart happy to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, as soon as Gramps is able he wants a pair of goggles and a lessons from you girls so that he can breath and swim at the same time. We are proud of our swimmers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I will say what I always say Tiff....I LOVE WATCHING YOUR FAMILY!! Loved the pics, seriously made me miss my swimming days. Emily looks like such a great swimmer & how cute is it that her big sis is so supportive. You are truly blessed, and I am truly blessed to get a glimps of your fun life here on this blog! Keep them coming! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fun meet, and I wish they were all that brief. So fun to have cousins race together. I bet we'll be seeing years of that. That photo of me is simply frightful! I will get you at the next race, sista!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just trying to learn to swim recently, so I can do a triathalon....sounds like I should take some lessons from your daughters! How in the world do they start on these things so early, I didn't even know swimming existed until high school....how lame am I?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got some great action shots. My camera always clicks right AFTER the cool thing happens.

    Thanks for your comment. I was terrified for my kids (especially my oldest) in Jr. High. I expected them to come home the first day pregnant, on drugs, or traumatized for life. They all did just fine! I wouldn't want to relive it, though.

    ReplyDelete