Friday, August 21, 2009

This is me


Observe the following pictures for clues to my identity.





















Square. That's me.



Apparently I'm the female equivalent to this.



And this.

Sweet.



Yesterday Emily said,

"Mom. I should teach you how to text so you can be one of the cool moms."


Ouch.



a. When did my nine year old learn how to text?

b. To whom does she text?

c. On what phone does she text?

d. Isn't it enough that I can input names & numbers in my contact list on my phone?


If anyone needs me, I'll be ironing a crease into my mom pants.

Gotta look sharp.



7 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Emily will spew random, observant, often truthful remarks for the rest of her days because she is very, very funny. Here are the answers to a,b,c and d.
    a. She was born with the knowledge. We call them "technology natives." Just having opposable thumbs is so last century.
    b. I don't even dare guess.
    c. check your phone's remaining minutes.
    d. not quite sista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again... ouch. You clack me up Hona Hona. Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great that we have such lovely children that can keep us humble?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny...both of you. I'm having lots of smirks as you girls are being challenged by your clever off spring. "Oh, yes, I remember it well."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry but I'm really laughing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to continue my day believing that y'all are laughing WITH me and not AT me. It's less painful that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are HILARIOUS! GOTTA LOOK SHARP! I check your blog every once in a while, and i'm so glad I checked it today... I needed a good laugh! Hope your family is doing well. LOVE YOU GUYS.

    BRYAN & Mary Jane

    ReplyDelete