Saturday, April 4, 2009

Princess for a day

It's tradition in our home to treat the birthday boy or girl to breakfast in bed. This year Emily requested OJ, sausage and German pancakes. When she tasted the sausage she said, "Mmmm. This sausage is so good! I love anything breakfasty that comes from pig." She's such fun. And you are correct in assuming that none of us here are vegetarians.


If you can believe it, Emily got sick again the day before her birthday, right after her swim party. Fever, aches, chills and right on into a cold. She woke up on her birthday ready to eat... thankfully the fever was gone. She had a nasty cold for the next few days.


My sweet pea is nine!

2 comments:

  1. What a fancy bed tray that is, my dear...all the better to eat in bed, I'd say. By the way, thanks to you and Sarah and your Mom for the yummy rolls yesterday morning. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the breakfast in bed pictures. I copied these and am going to print them to put in the scrapbook. I hope that is okay. They are just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete