Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happiness

Last week our family participated in a truly happy event.

We welcomed my wonderful nephew Chase home from his mission in Chile. (There are 8 names on the banner because 8 missionaries from Chile were on the plane and we're proud of all of them)

Photobucket
These are just a few of the welcoming committee. There were grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, friends, siblings... it was a big group.

Photobucket
Chase hugging Sarah. Two years is a long time!

There were a lot of happy tears last Wednesday at the Salt Lake International airport. So much love and joy concentrated in one small space- I wish everyone could have even a little sample of that every now and then. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

What a blessing my family is to me.

I am rich and life is very good.

2 comments:

  1. That was so much happiness. Look at the smiles in the first picture! How lucky we were to have witnessed that joy! Plus, the kiddies got to cut school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just goes to show that absence does make the heart grow fonder. What a wonderful day that was. Your pitures also help conjure up memories of Clark's homecoming and even helps me relive Tony's return a little. Gosh, can that really have been 28 years ago? Happy, happy days! Happy, heart warming memories.

    ReplyDelete