Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Page 85

Photobucket

Sarah came home from group piano lesson yesterday with a big smile.

"Have we got the May issue of the Ensign yet?"

Someone informed her she'd been spotted in the magazine. I ran down to the distribution center and bought a few copies. Sure enough... that's my girl on page 85!

The mothers in our Stake were invited to attend the Young Women General Meeting at the Conference Center with their daughters. It was such a wonderful evening! Our favorite talks were by Sister Elaine Dalton and Pres. Uchtdorf. The best part of course, was being with Sarah.

In a few years, Emily will be in Young Women's and I'll be able to go with both of my lovely daughters!

4 comments:

  1. She's beautiful...and I've got tears in my eyes...WHAT is wrong with me? :) I'm going to run and buy me a copy tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without saying anything, I just now asked Guenther to open the Ensign to page 85.(It came today) Sarah, you should see your grandpa's big smile...what a fun surprise. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous news!!
    We have a celebrity in the house.
    It's and 8 by 10 glossy!

    You are a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, WOW, WOW TIFF, SHE IS STUNNING!! :) Aw, I love reading your blog. Your girls are SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! You better have HUGE locks on your doors, because I am sure the boys will be knocking soon enough! :) LOVE YOUR BLOG, LOVE YOUR GIRLS, & OF COURSE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete